Call today for an appointment:
|Acting Techniques for
the XXI Century
|Saturday, November 23, 2013. 10:30am. Free. Call 323-465-4446 for registration and information.
Concentrated discussion and
demonstrations that grant immediate improvement in an actor’s
performance, whether it be for film, television, or theater. It consists
of the following topics:
• Summary of the major techniques, based on the Stanislavsky System.
• Introduction to the Stanislavsky System, and the missing revisions
• Stella Adler contribution to Imaginative Realism.
• Introduction and explanation of the “Imaginative Realism
Technique,” introduced by Evgeny Vakhtangov, Michael Chekhov and
developed by Stella Adler, used by the best actors of stage and screen
all over the world.
• Practical work with exercises to reinforce the new aspects of the
Stanislavsky System, as well as, the Imaginative Realism Technique.
• Q/A session
This workshop is suitable for beginners and advanced students
who would like to get better understanding of existing acting techniques
for contemporary Theater, Film and Television, and improve professional
Site designed by Mesa Multimedia